12.29.2012

Christmas Morning

We woke up bright and early to the sound of the alarm clock.  Ugh!  We were all sleeping so good...finally!  But, we had places to go, people to see, and gifts to give.  We (including Super Grover 2.0) began our Christmas reading the story of our Savior's birth after Grace demanded, "Get the Bible!"


Carter with about 2 hours of sleep..."Cheeeessse!"



Grace and Carter Man checking out what Santa brought for them!  Grace was super excited and Carter had no idea what was going on!


Santa brought them both a plasma car.  They both jumped on the wrong one and started riding!


Carter got a soccer/hockey goal.  Although, I'm kinda thinking that this was really for John.


Grace was thrilled with the Strawberry Shortcake gum that she found in her stocking!


Santa brought Grace her trash can that she has already filled up (with trash).


Carter took his puppy for a ride.


Ohhh!  Ahhh!  Nice shades!


She is beautiful!


More princess dolls...thinking that the collection is complete.


"Oh!  So this is what I was supposed to be doing with these boxes.  All this time I was just building towers with them!"


Best.Gift.Ever.


Taking a little dance party break with our new headphones!


Since Grace LOVES playing restaurant,  I made her a restaurant kit.


I think she may have liked it.  She went straight to her room and started taking orders.


Next, we got dressed and went to celebrate Christmas with some more family!

No comments: