12.30.2012

Christmas Day

After some fun at home, we went to Grandma Great's house.  We began eating breakfast.


But, before we could finish, it was time to open gifts.  The youngest go first...so, Carter with a mouth full opened his gift.


I think he shoved everything on his plate into his mouth.  He must of been preparing for his SUPER long nap that he was planning on taking in a couple of hours.


Grace was so excited...it was princess something or another!


She was very confused about this princess.  She looked familiar, but who is she?  Oh, it's Rapunzel with short hair!


"It's for you.  Elmo wants to talk."


Next, we headed to our fourth Christmas at Mimi and Poppa's house.  Carter fell asleep in the car and he slept most of the day.  I caught these two digging around in the presents!  I know that this is a TON of gifts, but we have a TON of people!


Grace and Jenna were excited to see each other!


This picture cracks me up.  Grace and Lily had just received karaoke machines and Lily was super excited about it.  Grace didn't have a clue what it was, but she knew that she wanted it because Lily had the same thing.  Then, there is poor Jenna in the background.  She looks so pitiful!  (Sorry, Jenna!  I'm sure no one meant to leave you out.  You did get a super awesome dollhouse!)


John told Grace that it was an American Idol machine and that got her super pumped!  Oh boy...I'll never be able to watch hear American Idol again!


Tripp (and, well, the rest of us) were very confused why Brad's gift was wrapped in a Barbie tablecloth!?!  I still don't know why!


HEY!  Somebody (POPPA) is obsessed with Duck Dynasty, Jack.  HEY!  I hope his gift made him HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!


Apparently, we like to hold large objects over our heads.  Beth finally got a wedding pic printed.  This canvas is for her bedroom and I think she loves it!


Carter Man finally woke up (kinda) and joined in on the fun!


He was the last to open and Tripp and Lily were very into his gifts.


He loves his remote control car!


For the past two days, every gift that Tripp had seen Carter receive was some sort of Sesame Street toy.  Anyway, Carter and Tripp were arguing over Tripp's new plasma car and Tripp said, "NO, Carter Man!  It's not your's!  There's no Elmo on it!"  Ha!  So, Carter just hopped on the back...he's not going to be left out! 


All the kids were wheeling around on something.  They were very busy riding laps around the house.  Charlie couldn't find anything to ride so, he just pushed this can of popcorn around.  Funny!  Plus, it was convenient for all the other drivers.  As they passed him, they could just grab a little snack.


Then the kids sang "Happy Birthday, Jesus," blew out the candle, and ate some cake.


It was the perfect way to end our Christmas Day!


No comments: