Our Christmas Eve was a little busy and a lot fun! We made cookies for Santa...chocolate chips with M&M's! Mmmm!
Grace wanted to decorate the cookies with Sour Patch Kids. Yuck! I wasn't sure what would happen to them once they got hot. So, we just decorated one cookie with them and they did just fine. I just didn't taste it.
Next, Grace with some help from Carter Man made a birthday cake for Jesus.
Perfect!
Then, we got ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa's to celebrate Christmas #1 of 4!
We had a Christmas Fiesta! Grandma made lots of yummy Mexican food!!! When the kids were finished eating, they played hard and nicely in the playroom!
We interrupted all the fun because it was time to open presents!
Carter LOVED his puppy from the Taylor family!
Super Grover 2.0 was also a huge hit! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa (and Molly)!
Grace was excited for her turn!
Grandma and Grandpa gave her an entire Barbie wedding party!
She also got a veil and diamond ring to go with it. She is way too young to be dressed like this! Ha!
Grandpa wanted to check out her purse that the Taylor family gave her. She was so cute all night long with that purse. She got a wallet, chapstick, and hand sanitizer with it and she dispensed hand sanitizer to everyone multiple times! Her lips were very smooth by the end of the night!
Drew was cracking me up all night...he was so excited! I asked him if I was getting any presents and he said, "Silly rabbit, presents are for kids!"
Tripp...love!
Watch out! Charlie's in the house. He is a little present thief! Ha!
Grandpa gave Steph and I these awesome oven mitts! This pic was taken before Charlie stole them.
John is now a owner of Manchester United, his favorite soccer team! He's stoked!!!
Brad was either excited or surprised or confused about his gift.
We had a great time! I love Christmas Eve. It is so fun and easy and calm and fun!
Next, we headed home because we heard that Santa Claus was comin' to town and we needed to get in the bed!







No comments:
Post a Comment