12.28.2012

Christmas Eve {part two}

When we got home from celebrating at Grandma and Grandpa's, we put on our Christmas jammies and took a "silly picture" in front of the tree.  I think that Carter and I need to work on our silly faces!  Although, I might start telling Carter to make silly faces in every picture...'cause that is one awesome smile!!!


We had my camera set up on the tripod and Carter wanted to see what it was like to be on the other side of the camera.  Grace and John think it is pretty funny that he's taking their picture...I apparently have no idea what's happening.


Everything has to be fair...so Grace needed a turn.


The boys...love them!!!


Next, we put out milk and cookies for Santa.  Carter kept saying, "Ho Ho's?"


I hope he's hungry.


We also threw some carrots out in the yard for the reindeer.  Grace was pretty excited about this.


"See Carter, you just throw them."


"Here.  Just throw it."


"No.  You're not supposed to eat it.  It's for Ho Ho's reindeer.  Nevermind.  Just eat it."


The kids went to bed.  John and I watched Elf.  We should of been sleeping too because Carter woke up around midnight and cried ALL night LONG!  I think I got about 2 hours of sleep.  Ugh!  I think I even bumped into Santa while I was going back and forth between my bed and Carter's room.


No comments: