Carter's Little Man Party was so much fun! We had lots of our favorite people, yummy food, mustaches, laughs, and icing! You can read about the details here.
Are these not possibly the cutest kids ever?
Carter Man! Smiling!
some of the "Little Men" guests
Me and my Little Man...I don't think he likes facial hair!
Carter was a little lot overwhelmed with all the people in his house and he was so not in a good mood! But, when it came time to open presents, he got super happy and was kinda loving all the attention!
This boy LOVES balls! Check out that super awesome quilt he's crawling over...Steph made it for him!
Next, it was time to eat cake! I love how Grace is trying to get a good view to see what's going on.
"...happy birthday, dear Carter Man, happy birthday to you!"
He absolutely LOVED everyone singing to him! Oh, wait! I think Grace was just trying to be the first one to get a cupcake...she LOVES sweets!
And, she may not be the only one!
I'm pretty sure he would have eaten the entire thing if I had of let him!
Some of the Little Man guests (a few left before I could get their pictures):
The Taylor Family
Grandma & Grandpa
Kenny, Beth, & Lily
Poppa & Mimi
Us (take #13)
And...now
for
the
funniest
picture
of
all
time,
Mawmaw & Pawpaw!!!
We had a FUN time and I'm still laughing!








1 comment:
bowties anddddd mustaches!?!?!?! Cuteness overload!!!! Your little one is sooo adorable! Love it!!!
Post a Comment