1.18.2012

and i said HEY!


What's going on?

If you are like us, nothing much!

Carter has learned how to climb into and onto things.




We are getting ready for this little girl's birthday party.  She told me the other day that she was going to pick out everything (decorations, food, her clothes, my clothes, something for her hair, etc.) because it is her party and she can do what she wants.  Hmmm.


I am really loving this song right now!


Grace started doing yoga...



...and eating healthy snacks immediately after doing her stretches.


This weekend, it was crazy warm!  They probably didn't even need jackets...I just felt weird letting them play outside in January without them!


I need a change!  I am so ready for this hallway to be redone!  I have some ideas and I am hoping to get it done this weekend!


John painted these stripes right before Grace was born and I love them!  He worked very hard on this hall while I sat on my pregnant booty and watched TV.  I had planned on keeping them...but, now, after looking at these pictures...I think it is time for them to go.  Maybe not.  I don't know!  What do you think?  I feel bad changing it because of all John's hard work, but I am a little bit over them!


Carter climbed up in Grace's bed and was very proud of himself.  He also fell out of her bed a few minutes later.


I would really LOVE a snow day or two!


Wow!  That was random, but it's what's been going on!  I would love to hear what's been going on with you and what you think about the stripes...leave a comment, please.

No comments: