9.16.2012

What a week!

This past week was exhausting!  John was out of town on a class trip to DC and I was not.  I should have known that this was going to be rough week...Day 1:  egg on the booty!  Ha!


It didn't take Grace long to figure out that there was some extra room in my bed.  So, this is what I woke up beside every morning.


When Grace and I picked up Carter at Mimi's on Tuesday, we were surprised when the Taylor boys were there.  So, of course, we had to stay and play a while.



Playing late at Mimi's meant doing homework late...Ugh!!!


My mom was such a HUGE help this week!  She kept the kids late one night so, I could go to a consignment sale and get the kids some clothes for the fall and winter.  Carter was so proud of these rain boots that I found for him!


Mom also kept them another night too.  I had parent conferences and this was my dinner, when I finally got home!  It was good!


I'm not exactly sure how I got myself in this mess!  Friday night, I cleaned out Grace's closest.  (the chore that I hate the most)


Saturday morning, we were all so glad to have Daddy home!


That afternoon, we headed to my sister's house to go to the fair.


I like this fair because it is small and simple.


But, it still has yummy food!


I'm so thankful for the upcoming "normal" week!  I hope yours in normal too!

No comments: