Last weekend, I, along with Steph and my mom, gave my sister a wedding shower. So, come on in and enjoy!
I used photos of the future bride and groom, jars (my absolute favorite accessory right now), flowers from my mom's garden, some Heather Bailey fabric, and some vintage kitchen items to decorate for the "farm breakfast" shower.
We had a biscuit bar with jellies, preserves, and honey that came from the local farmer's market. And, I finally got to use my Anthro butter dish...I LOVE that girl!
My mom's recipe box that she got at her wedding held the napkins and the forks sat in a flour sifter.
We served yummy and beautiful fruit.
Steph made a delicious quiche.
Mom made some coffee cake.
We had juice and milk to drink.
My sister and beautiful bride to be, Beth
She received a lot of great stuff! I think we need to start a new tradition...after every 10 years of marriage, your friends and family should throw you a shower! I need some new stuff! Ha!
me, Beth, and Steph
Mom, Beth, and Lily
Grace (aka: the flower girl) wanted her picture taken with the wedding girl!
ahhh! caffeine!
No party would be complete at our house if it didn't end with kids dressed as princesses...Grace and Allison!
Oh, don't forget to take some honey home with you!
Steph made these cute jars of honey!
Wedding Countdown: 3 weeks!












No comments:
Post a Comment