So far, this Easter weekend we have got a lot of family time in! We had a fun dinner at Huey's last night!
Carter had a rough night and a tough morning. He was SUPER fussy, wouldn't sleep, and had a small fever. We decided to go ahead and take him to the doctor and according to the doctor, he has two raging ear infections! Poor guy! I'm thinking that he has basically had his ear's infected for about a month and a half and the antibiotics that he has been on just aren't working. He got an antibiotic shot today and seemed better almost immediately. Hopefully, this will be the end of that story!
Tonight, we had a movie night. I made my own version of bunny bait...popcorn and Easter peanut m&m's. Yum!
I love us! And, we missed Carter! He was sleeping; hopefully, getting rested and healthy!


No comments:
Post a Comment