12.22.2011

an impromptu Christmas party

Daniel, Julie, Jenna, and Jett are in town for Christmas.  We invited them over for dinner and it turned into a reindeer party!  We put on some antlers...to help set the mood!  Ha!


Carter wasn't so sure about these silly reindeer that were in his house!


First, we made reindeer food.  Pour some oats in a bowl.


Sprinkle in some magic.


Mix it all together with a silver spoon.


Voila!  Reindeer food that will be sprinkled on the lawn on Christmas Eve.


Next, we ate dinner.


The girls ate reindeer sandwiches and carrots (every reindeer's very favorite treat).


Carter finally got on board with the antlers.  Well, not really!  He didn't have much of a choice.


And Jett just hung out under the tree while we ate our dinner...chili.  It was yummy and limited.  Sorry folks!


We also had reindeer cookies made out of Nutter Butters.  I don't know why we don't eat those more often.  


These are "licious!"  Now, I need to go eat one!



Julie and I made these thumbprint reindeer families...so stinkin' cute!!!



Grace and Jenna got in a lot of playing time especially with Barbies and baby dolls. 



We had a fun night hanging out and playing reindeer games with our favorite Texans!!!



Here is the Taylor reindeer family!  Cute!  Love it...look at that baby Jett reindeer!  Hilarious!


Yum!  I may have eaten more than one!

No comments: