11.01.2011

Trick~or~Treat

I think I am in a sugar coma!  I have eaten way too much candy over the past couple of days!  But...I suppose it was all worth it!
costumes + candy = happy kids

Carter made a perfect Memphis Tigers football player!  He can tackle you all day long and he does!




Grace was a concerina.  What is a concerina?  Good question.  Let's ask Grace.  "It is kinda like a ballerina and you gots to sing too."




our theme:  extracurricular activities
(you know that I NEEDED a theme)


Grace was so excited to go trick or treating!  She woke up at 6am...ready to go!
Trick or Treat!


It's Grandpa!


We went trick or treating with some of our cousins...a bumblebee, Woody, Mr. Potato Head, and Buzz Lightyear


All the "big" kids ran off to get some candy...so NOT fair!


Ready to go!


Woody and the concerina stuck together.  They were a little more cautious this year.  Candy was not worth being scared or nervous.  After a couple of suckers and some M&M's, Grace was done!


Obviously, he had no idea what was going on, but his daddy made sure he was not left out.




She walked straight in the house to check out her loot and get started eating it!


We had a fun Halloween night with good food, yummy candy, and fun family!

No comments: