Mother's Day 2011
I had a wonderful Mother's Day and I hope you all did too! I woke up to some sweet faces and John cooking breakfast! The kids (with the help of their wonderful daddy) gave me my favorite flowers, Hydrangeas, a balloon, some sweet cards...
...and this super cute tote bag! It looks like notebook paper and it came with a fabric marker. Now...if I could just decide what to write on it!
We went to church and had Carter's baby dedication (more about that later). We heard an excellent sermon about moms which both encouraged and challenged me! I want to teach my children to love Jesus and to surround them in His truths! When we picked the kids up from the nursery, they surprised me with these sweet handprints!
We went to Brad and Steph's for lunch. Where we were able to celebrate Mother's Day with all of the moms in our life!
~~~~~
The special little blessings that make me a Momma!


No comments:
Post a Comment